So at the moment in the salon I am doing so many restyles! Every one is asking for a mid length style. Getting inspiration from the likes of Keira Knightley, Rose Byrne, Alexa Chung and Emily Blunt to name a few!
5 reasons you need mid length hair.
1. A blunt edge will make fine hair look thicker
2. If your hair is too thick, a shorter style with longer layers means you have less hair to deal with
3. Looks amazing straight, curly or wavy
4. Fringe or no fringe, you'll still be on trend
5. Easy to grow out when you fancy a change
How to create the soft waves.
Blow dry your hair with a volumising product- don't try too hard.
Your tool of choice can be the straighteners or a wand, leave out a couple of inches from the root, take big sections and bend your hair around your straightener or wand as if you are going to curl your hair but run over the ends quicker than the mid lengths. This way your hair will not 'ringlet'
Shake your hair out and spray with a light hairspray. It's as easy as that!
Don't forget to subscribe!