Friday 14 June 2013


The importance of having your hair done professionally for your wedding day.

Before I started doing hairdressing I thought to myself, “We all do our own hair and makeup every day, what difference does it really make to have a professional do it?”
After doing hair for brides and fashion/catwalk shows, I can tell you it makes a huge difference!

Here are a few of the many reasons why you should have a professional do your hair for your important day!

1)  We as stylists know how to make the most of your hair type. A lot of brides have came to me saying, “I don’t know what you can do with this fine, thin hair.” Or, “I don’t know what you can do with this massive mane I have.” You would be amazed at what can be done to your hair. Having experience with so many hair types I can make your fine hair look proportionate. It’s not uncommon for someone to say, “I didn’t know my hair could do that!”

2)  I will use the right products and techniques to make your hair last all day. It’s one thing looking great when you leave your house that morning, it’s another thing to still look great when you make your grand exit that night! Using the right hair tools, products, techniques and experience, I can make you look picture perfect all day long!

3)  I will make your hairstyle look good from any angle the camera captures. It’s easy to do your own hair and make it look good from the front or back but there is no telling what angles the photographer will capture. A professional will know how to make your hairstyle look balanced, full and flattering from the front , back, sides, top, whatever angle the camera captures of you!

Why should you come in for a hair trial with me before your wedding?
It is very important that you have a trial before your big day so you can have exactly what hairstyle you want. It’s important to discuss the styles you like but also the styles that you don’t like. This will enable us to try out the styles that take your fancy and also maybe try out different styles that you mightn’t of considered or thought would suit you. It’s a trial and error process!

I’m excited to offer my first bridal trial absolutely free, so come and talk to me about your fabulous ideas! Gathering information, bringing in photos and trying out a variety of looks is what will result in the perfect hairstyle for you and your bridesmaids for your wedding day!

Bye for now, Gemma

No comments:

Post a Comment